Thursday 7 October 2010

Results of Re-Indoctrination



The subject is now fully integrated with the Hivemind, capable of perceiving the thoughts of the individual in addition to the whole. Certain streams of consciousness can be directly traced to an origin point, while others can be ignored altogether. She cannot clearly remember her own past, and it is doubtful she ever will; her memories are an amalgamation of all of the Turned, to such an extent that focusing too much on her own past causes an intense migraine and may even cause her to pass out.

Still, she has given a vast expanse of useful knowledge. She knows Its true purpose, the means by which It can influence human minds, and what It will achieve by "the final plan". I know this because she knows this. It isn't exactly surprising - Robert's been hinting at it for months, though with some notable mistakes. Like mistaking the liquid for swampwater. Sages, expect an email to come through within the next twenty four hours. Time is of the tch tch come in. Oh, hi Liz hi John we need to talk. Why are you talking to yourself? Oh, I'm publishing the results of the earlier experiment, I use voice to text for expediency. Oh will it ?crayon not its fine I'll edit this out later. Just let me turn it offer no time, he's coming.

Liz, we need to go. How far away is he?

He's ?[error: cannot find word]? we have to go we ;\[;@£$.;.';\%£."d';.i".;&%;.'.;'\)(!)(*%_*;'' Sha'\;\'/ not'k; aun.\\'; Not himself, he just doesn't know it.



Liz, stand still.

Shit, they're still here. Note: unconcious Turned still act as conduits.



This will be my final entry. Liz is locked in this room with this computer. The Turned will try and disconnect the power soon, so I must be brief. There is no escape for me. The moment I close my eyes, It will come. The only thing I can do is make sure they don't take her, too. Zero, I know you'll be reading this. You know this was a possible scenario. Well, act on it. To everyone else... I'm not sure what to say. I would say keep trying, but... After what she told me, there isn't a lot of hope left to come out of this. Just a few notes. We can't stop him. We can cut him out of our own lives, but that won't kill It. It will always exist, and we can't stop it. We can save people, but we can't win. Next, It's started breaking the rules. Anyone It wants dead will soon be so. Stay away from anyone, people. Anyone i've had contact with, run. whatever happens to me, They might get my memory. You aren't safe.

Just run.

15 comments:

  1. FUCK YOU, /CONSTRUCT/! FUCK YOU TO HELL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gone. I saw it...I can't explain how, but I saw it. He was a brave man and in the end he seems to have tried to protect...Liz. I hope his sacrifice will not be in vain. Thank God for Jay, wherever he is now.

    RIP

    'Zero', whoever you are, if you're reading this...contact me at shaunabsurd@hotmail.com
    I need to know what's going on, if possible.

    Peace out,
    Shaun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ex vitio alterius sapiens emendat suum.

    So sorry for Sage. A good man now gone.

    Liz, I hope you are alive, and I hope you're safe.


    Goddamnit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what happens when you experiment on other people.

    Not really sure if I should feel bad or not...though his last paragraph troubles me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. he couldn't possibly mean me, right? I'm just an observer in all this. Interesting, and a bit haunting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how pretentious I was to write that, to assume myself into someone's tragedy...my apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unless you emailed me about how much of a threat I am, zerombr, I don't think you are this 'Zero' guy...

    Peace out,
    Shaun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nope, good to know. that'd be even more....unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't help but think....since the 'Zero' he refers to can't be me, who is it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is another blogger who's handle is just "Zero".

    We must find Liz. We need to find Liz.
    Are you all blind? No other blogger of this community was as brilliant as Jay. The farthest you've gone with your experiments are silly pranks based of off memes. This isn't the solution. Jay discovered more than we ever could. He was a Scientist. Nobody else can claim that.

    We need to continue his work. We need to understand the hive-mind and the possibility of a cure.
    We need Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right, I think. All other methods so far have been dead ends.

    Also, that blogger is me most likely I did a namechange a while ago from Zerombr

    ReplyDelete
  13. This man's research is more pertinent that most of you might suspect. If his hypothesis concerning the hive mind is correct, my research may be further on point than I expected. He did not ramble on and banter about trivialities - his purpose was a righteous one, imbued with the vigor of a man blessed by God.

    "Therefore, let your words be few. For a dream comes with much business, and a fool's voice with many words." Ecclesiastes 5:3 and 5:4

    ReplyDelete
  14. Analysis: upload commencing. Upload complete. Analysis:

    Subject: Jay [Full Name Not Found]. Status: Unstable. Abilities: High. Emotional status: Moderate. Threat level: Moderate. Intelligence level: High. Potential: High. Danger: High.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My great-grandfather shared
    A pot-house bench with Oliver Goldsmith once.
    Oliver Goldsmith sang what he had seen,
    Roads full of beggars, cattle in the fields,
    But never saw the trefoil stained with blood,
    The avenging leaf of those fields raised up against it.

    ReplyDelete